Week 15 Post 1


Having a Facebook page for your business can do a really great job of putting it out there. However, you have to know how to use it. There are a number of tools that are there to help your company get attention but not using them correctly is like driving in the dark without your headlights on. It is critical to know how to use the tools in the right ways. For me, there are 3 things that I would like to measure to determine if my company was a success through Facebook. Those 3 different features that I would check for are 1) Total likes, comments and shares. 2) Number of people reached and people engaged. 3) Page and tab visits. First, I think that total likes, comments and shares is important because it is very important to have a positive engagement on your page. The higher the number is a huge indicator that more people will see your posts in the future. Second, I think that the number of people reached is important because it will give us insight as to people on Facebook have we served in the past month. I think that the number of people engaged is important because it will show the number of people who interacted positively with my page over the past month, whether it was through likes, comments, sharing or any other type of way that would enhance or promote my page. Third and Lastly, I think that the number of page and tab visits is important because it is important to know the total number of times that each of my pages or tabs were viewed. Other things I might consider later on are external referrers and video views. External referrals are the total number of times visitors came to your page from a website other than Facebook. Video views would be the total number of times your page’s videos were viewed for at least three seconds. All of these I feel would be excellent ways of determining success.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 16 Post 1

Week 14 Post

Week 17 Final Post