Week 9 Post 1


Which search words you used to find your connections? Did you have to play around with more than one key term to start seeing the right results? Who did you end up finding?

Education, Success, School, Make a difference, Academic were perhaps my most popular searches. The searches were pretty easy to work with thanks to Twitter.

What lists did you create and why? How does creating a list on Twitter help you stay organized or reach a goal?

I created a list of Business partners and a list of Connections. Both are academic but Business Partners has companies that work with us while Connections has companies that would help us but are a little different.

What time would more customers see your tweets? When are they most effective?

Honestly, I felt like I received the same amount of views no matter the time was. I know that this may probably not be normal but it seemed fine as of now!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 16 Post 1

Week 10 Post 2

Week 14 Post