Week 12 Post 2:


Linked In: We would try to reach out, connect and work with some of the most popular groups or chains that are in LinkedIn. It would also be extremely helpful if we reached out to everyone - from local high schools all the way to elite universities. My page would just really participate in various large groups. I would join groups that are directly related to our business and to our interests.

YouTube: I would absolutely love to use YouTube because it is very popular, having videos for our prestigious clients would make them get our memberships, it is very easy to work with and it is very easy to reach a large amount of people with the right measures. I would also keep our page updated all the time. I would talk about what we are working on and who we are working for. As well as include all possible updates that would be of interest to our target customers and clients.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 16 Post 1

Week 14 Post

Week 17 Final Post