Week 12 Post 1:


What additional online marketing tools do you believe could be important to the growth of your business? There are many more than I have mentioned below. How could you integrate them into your current strategy?

I believe that could use more than social media to reach the targeted population. I think that the most important thing for my business to grow and be noticed is to have a user friendly website. After that I think that having the right connections and advertising ourselves in other websites that would be of benefit to us. The last thing would be through social media. I would integrate all of these into my current stare they by making sure that I have a good website, by making sure that were working with the right people and reach it to the right audience and financially by gathering a lot of attention in the eyes of others through social media. We can really get our name out there by sponsoring academic events and making sure that what we do reaches out to the younger kids so that as they grow they begin to use our tools.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 16 Post 1

Week 14 Post

Week 10 Post 2