Week 5 Post 1


Subway vs Hungry Bear: 
The websites are very different because both restaurants try to go for a slightly different experience. Subway’s website is much more sophisticated and has a very cool design. Subways website is just like that of most big name fast food places, it promotes its new items, special and shows you their exquisite food that you can get anytime. While Hungry Bear’s website might not be as sophisticated, they still have a pretty smooth design that draws you into their food and makes you think that it is a much higher quality restaurant. Hungry bear does not go for that daily meal, instead they go for that special occasion and you can see through their website and choice of words.

My Business: 
My business is called Student Success and it is a product that if I had the opportunity to capitalize on, I would totally do it. It is not a thing yet, but I would like to make it one day. Student Success is a program that is used to help students decide what career they should decide on, learn more about college, find connections to people and resources to feel more engaged with college and much more. I think that the company I start would be built around this idea.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 16 Post 1

Week 14 Post

Week 10 Post 2