Week 2 Part 1

For me, Instagram is the social media platform that I consider the most personal. I use it to post pictures, share memes with friends and message other people. I really like Instagram, it is my favorite and it's the favorite of many of my friends as well.

Instagram is very clever for business. I remember buying a product from Instagram after just a couple of clicks, that’s super cool! I really like how smooth Instagram has been for business, it literally puts in all your info after you click on the ad. Many people would probably look and would still be hesitant and once they are putting down all their info, they still have time to pull out of the deal. But now, they cant. That's pretty smooth, at least that's what I think!

I think that Instagram works very well. In fact, it is too good to the point where it becomes addicting. I probably spend around 15-20 hours just scrolling through Instagram alone. I think who ever has been updating Instagram is doing a very good job!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 16 Post 1

Week 14 Post

Week 17 Final Post